A Certificate of Origin is a type of trading document which determines the exported goods origin, which is issued by a Chamber of Commerce.
European Community Certificate of Origin European Community Box 1 Consignor
It comprises of exporters detail (including Company Name, Address, Phone Number). It is also called the Sender.
European Community Certificate of Origin European Community Box 2 Consignee
European Community Certificate of Origin comprises of consignee details, the party or the company who is responsible for receiving goods. It is also called the recipient.
European Community Certificate of Origin European Community Box 3 Country of Origin
European Community Certificate of Origin Purpose of Box 3 Country of Origin described as per the name Country of Origin, Consignor needs to tell about the country or the list of countries from where the parts have been exported which is used in assembling/ manufacturing or processing the whole product.
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 4
Transport details is an optional field for the certificate of origin. Sample Value for this box will be:
FedEx Air Freight
Remarks is another optional field which usually is left blank and only be filled if the previously certified certificate has been lost and the user wants to take the duplicate certificate in place of the previously issued certificate of origin.
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 6
Add goods details using the pop-up.
- Marks are also called shipping marks which is usually the same as Address. It is often input ‘As Addressed’.
- Product ID is used as unique identifier.
- HS Commodity code can be obtained from here based on your product category.
- Usual input for Country of Origin is the United Kingdom or the country you are applying for
- Further, Product Name and Description need to be added.
- Number and Kind of Packages describe how many packages along with their kinds are there. sample input i.e. 3 x Box
- As Per Invoice Number contains the attached commercial invoice number as it is required as a supporting document for the certificate of origin.
- Invoice date contains the date on which invoice has been created
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 7 Quantity
Quantity is expressed in KG as Total Gross Weight/Net Weight and Cube. Consignee can also express quantity as Quantity + Unit of Measures i.e 1.5 Liter.
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 8 + 9 Applicant Signature + Certification Detail
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 10
Consignee/Exporter must need to select a valid option, in case of option 1, Exporter is declaring that good is completely assembled, manufactured or process in the UK along with the company name who has done assembling, processing or manufacturing.
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 11 Support Documents Submission
Certificate of Origin European Community Box 12 and 13
It describes the number of certified sheets required for the certificate of origin along with payment method to the chamber of commerce.
Certificate of Origin European Community Step 14
Step 14 is to send certificate to certificate of origin using ‘Send for certification’ button or if you are in the middle of completion and you need to save, you can press ‘Save as Draft’ and resume again from where you left the certificate.